Gastric Balloon Treatment Overview:
Gastric Balloon treatment is for those who are highly obese; where even work outs prove useless. If people continue with the same weight they may have to suffer from co-morbid conditions in future which can make life miserable. They may have many options to reduce weight but Gastric Balloon treatment is the best and less invasive. It is a non-surgical procedure which is performed on obese patients which takes less than 20 minutes. This procedure is performed by inserting a silicon balloon into a patient’s stomach through an endoscopic procedure. This process of Gastric Balloon treatment in india will help you to reduce your excessive weight without any kind of invasive surgery. It reduces your weight by reducing your hunger.
Benefits of choosing Gastric Balloon for weight loss
1. Few/No Long Term Side Effects: For some days after the insertion you may feel nausea till your body gets used to the balloon which is inside your stomach. This is normal and common in every patient. The Gastric Balloon can be safe inside the body with ease for 6 months.
2. Fewer Complications: The risk of complication in Gastric Balloon is very less as this process do not demand any permanent removal of your body part.
3. Reversible: Many weight loss surgeries are performed permanently that cannot be reversed according to our wish. Gastric Balloon is a 6 month treatment and the balloon can be reversed at any time.
4. Limited Recovery Time: As it is a non surgical process and so do not require staying in the hospital for a long time. As this process do not require any incision, there will not be any scar or any wound to be taken care of.
5. Less Expensive: Gastric Balloon treatment is affordable because in India as compared to other countries. It is unlikely to be covered by the insurance company for some types of bariatric surgery. Still Gastric Balloon treatment in India is affordable.
Skilled Surgeons Availability for Abroad Patients
We have surgeons who are well experienced and have more than 20 years of experience of performing bariatric surgery. The below mentioned names are in demand commonly.
1. Dr. Randeep Wadhawan: He has invested 27 years of his service and has performed many successful bariatic surgeries. Dr. Randeep Wadhawan is a general and bariatric surgeon in Vasant Kunj. He serves at Fortis hospital in Vasant Kunj, Delhi. Dr. Randeep Wadhawan completed MBBS from Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) in 1989 and MS - General Surgery from Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) in 1994. Get Free consultation with Dr. Randeep Wadhawan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Dr. Muffazal Lakdawala: He is a bariatric surgeon in Mumbai and has invested 14 years of his service. He serves at Cods India Pvt. Ltd. in Gamdevi, Mumbai. Dr. Muffazal Lakdawala has completed MBBS and MS in General Surgery. Dr. Muffazal Lakdawala is a member of an international federation for the surgery of obesity and Metabolic Disorders (IFSO), IASO, OSSI. Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Endoscopy and Laparoscopy etc. Get Free consultation with Dr. Muffazal Lakdawala send your query at email@example.com
Top Class hospitals at different locations across the country:
There are top class hospitals at different locations namely: Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Mumbai etc. These are the locations where you can find the best hospitals with top class services. There you will have the best medical panel, caring staff, healthy environment where you can recover fast.
Our Package Includes:
The entire package consists of airport pick and drop, local travel, meals, accommodation etc. In addition we help you to get quick medical visa and also help you to get appointment with be top surgeon in India.
Being obese is not bad but not good even. People who want to help themselves in reducing weight can visit our website www.cosmeticandobesitysurgeryhospitalindia.com or fill our free consultation form online.
Read more Dr Randeep Wadhwan’s Success : Bariatric surgery at Fortis hospital on cancer survivor from Sudan