Aria Al Shehhi from UAE Finds the Most Comprehensive and Effective Liposuction Surgery India

 Cosmetic surgical treatment is one of the best innovations of the scientific world. Undergoing a liposuction surgery India, therefore, brings much more confidence in people who are dissatisfied with their physical appearance. Aria Al Shehhi too wanted a cosmetic treatment in India which, according to her went extremely well. Here, she is herself sharing her experience of liposuction surgery India. “I’m at 40 something woman who has a chronic situation known as lipoedema, to say it in simple terms my legs are extremely painful and actually massive and heavy due to the fats cells in both legs and arms swelling up more than normal. This condition would be handled by wearing compression garments and to be honest I know the garment or the treatment which would help.




I wanted to have a new, youthful look and wanted to get rid of fats. She asked her trusted friend who himself was cosmetic and obesity surgery service India’s ex-patient, and came to know about the medical travel assistant company. “My buddy in UAE advised me that there's an awesome medical issuer in India, cosmetic and obesity surgery service India, who can assist me out to get in touch with one of the top 10 liposuction surgeons in India. Even then I emailed several medical tourism companies I found on Google and cosmetic and obesity surgery service India was the only one to reply on time. Moreover, their response was very thorough and professional.

 

Cosmetic and obesity surgery service India suggested Aria with the last of top 10 liposuction surgeons In India out of which she has to opt. “I underwent liposuction surgery India in my body to acquire the arrival I wanted and I was positive that India can be the awesome choice for it”, stated she. I arrived in India, I used to be pretty skeptical from the beginning but my case manager from cosmetic and obesity surgery service India  told me i ought to come and actually meet a few doctors and I was in no duty to have any techniques carried out. She said if i wasn't comfortable i could just come back home. I found that to be reassuring so I figured I had very little to lose apart from the small expense of airfare and lodging. Aria stayed in the hospital for three days and the rest in her hotel for post-surgery recovery.

 

She was very glad with liposuction surgery India and stated, “It’s been any such outstanding experience to have surgical procedure accomplished in India. Top 10 liposuction surgeons in India are certainly of the excellent in the globe I’ve stumble upon. The surgeon made me apprehend the pros and cons of the surgical procedure and what may be the instantaneous results post-surgical treatment. The cost of liposuction surgery India was also very affordable here. I feel at comfortable after the procedure as there was no pan at all”. She also extends her heartfelt gratitude to cosmetic and obesity surgery service India for helping her throughout the 10 days of her stay in India. “I came to India alone.

 

It is not that I haven’t stayed alone but cosmetic and obesity surgery service India’s constant support and company was of great help. I didn’t have to wait at the airport as cosmetic and obesity surgery service India’s patient manager was waiting for me there. So, normal it was a pleasant experience and I can contact them once more if I or my family and pals need any form of medical aid in the future”, said Aria Al Shehhi smiling.   

Previous
Next Post »